Can you see through my lies?
Here’s my list of Bold Faced Lies Except One. Can you guess the ONE that is TRUE?
- A friend once invited me to go rock-climbing with her. I happily obliged and had so much fun.
- Within my years in Japan, I went to Hiroshima to see the Peace Memorial Museum. It displays the remnants of the atomic bombing in 1945 and conveys the horror of that event. That trip was one of the most meaningful trips I’ve ever had.
- One of my most memorable childhood memories is walking to the nearby beach in my hometown. My sister and I would swim to our hearts’ content.
- A friend and I entered a Duet Singing Contest in college. We didn’t win. I realized that my singing voice couldn’t come out in front of a listening crowd.
- The original photo at the right, touched up only for better contrast and sharpness, was taken in New York. Click the photo to see enlarged view.
One of the hardest thing about making this list is making the four lies as creative as possible. And it was also hard to think about ONE true thing about me that I haven’t yet spilled out in my previous About Me posts: 99 Things About Me, Random Facts About Me and all my other revealing posts.
This post will be concluded with my revelation … soon.
TO THOSE WHO KNOW ME WELL, it would be great if you don’t reveal those you know for sure are lies. Got to keep this interesting.
___ o _ O _ o ___
I received the Memetastic Award (meem-tastic) from a new bloggy friend, Sue at dswalkerauther for liking my blog. Thank you very much! I honestly have a hard time picking that 1 true fact about her in her list of Bold Faced Lies.
Sue is the author of the book Delightfully Different. She blogs about prevention of bullying and protection from bullying in school, and a lot more.
To receive the award the following has to be done:
- Display the award and link to Memetastic Hop.
- List 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Make your readers guess which one is true among the lies.Please find my list above.
- Pass this award to 5 bloggers.
- Please find the complete rules here.
I’m tagging this Memetastic Award to:
- Grace at Blessed Elements, a new bloggy friend, for the funny post about her take on encouragement in marriage and for sharing her art.
- Collette at JamaicanSpice for sharing the really funny church sign. We need a little humor especially in the very cold unfavorable weather these days.
- Amy at A Nest for All Season for the tortilla chips recipe and the energetic dancing performance by her boys.
- Jamie at What I Did Today for having a really unique and fun blog to read, about her 2 lovely girls. I don’t know how she’s incorporating this kind’a meme in her very unique blog, or if she’s even going to do this, but for what’s it’s worth, I’m tagging her too.
- Grace at Sandier Pastures, my longtime friend who is going to Thailand soon. I have to say, I’m curious if she could make up 4 lies about herself, and if I can tell that 1 fact among the lies.
I hope you’ll have fun with making your list, and making me (us) guess.